12 month fixed term contract
Preparation of a database to highlight the importance of plant nutrition in the modern agriculture for crop production by analysing the fertilizer market and discovering the original agronomical issues to propose the natural bio-solution technologies provided by olmix group with available results.
The principal mission of this role is constructing a classified technical document for available olmix’s portfolio products by analysis the existing results and reviewing the following:
- Experienced candidate with university degree having academic experiences in agricultural sciences.
- A degree in Agricultural Sciences is a must.
Knowledge on soil science will be an extra bonus.
- Strong ability to discover the detailed information on different platforms.
- Proven record with good skills in agriculture Science.
- Structured in his approach to work.
- Used to work with deadlines.
- Well established in using Micro Soft Office Pack, especially Power Point, and statistical analysis tools.
- Team player and well organised.
- Comfortable in English both orally and written.
How to apply:
Please send your full application (CV, cover letter) by email, indicating the ref code to: Sophie MATHOUX – HRBP France – email@example.com